Nuffnang Ads

Jun 16, 2009

My first post, or 3rd I guess (countin the previous 2 entry).

My 1st post

My 2nd day at work
The main thing is, my dear sure surprised to see me start blogging. Hehe.
The question is how long will I keep blogging.
Currently doing my intern in Unified advertising, its basically in its infant-stage, its an online-directory, you can find it at unipages.com, be warned, its still in the infant stage.
Some how makes me wondering what will I be doing if I accepted the job at MyRFtag, its just past the infant-stage, now seeking expansion, I have high hopes for that company as it is unique and with a great CEO, it will be a big thing in few years, especially since RFID is gaining its fame. But when will our Malaysian's TAG (infra-red) changed into RFID (radio-frequency)?
Found an interesting fact while doing some research in office, Malaysia is selling 3cents per 1000gallon of raw water to singapore, contract last till 2060 or somewhere there. Well this info might not be new to you guys, but did you know for the same amount of water, Johor is selling it 10x more to Malacca, at 30cents per 1000gallon. Isn't it sad... Well, whatever it is, here is another thing for you to think about, what could you buy with RM3 now? And 50 years ago, what could you get with RM3? What about 50 years later? Think about it.

No comments: