Nuffnang Ads

Aug 11, 2009

Never knew that Equine Park will flood, caught in a traffic yesterday after work. Well lucky I was among the few that went and stop by a Petronas. My god, cars were piling up, all I can see is Petronas has never had this many customers even during the eve of petrol price hike. Needless to say, turn off the engine at 5.20pm and tried to take a nap in the car, but to no avail. Cars, trucks, vans, buses, tracktor, motorcycle, 4x4 all zooming in and out, revving high to avoid drinking from the muffler. But worse case is, the sound of rain hammering down onto the roof of my car! Its as though someone is thumping my car from above. It was so loud that I could not sleep. I wanted to listen to music, but my handphone is slightly modern than the Jurassic century, but definitely not modern enough for me to tune into some ear soothing mind relaxing tunes. I did not want to turn on the engine as this will waste my petrol so I just lay there, looking at my roof and listening the beats of rain drops as well as the occasional shouting and engine revvings, not to complain though, I am happy that I am not one of those who are stuck in the traffic.
But I wonder, if it were to happen today, I will be very agitated, as we will be late for the premiere of UP, which is suppose to be release next week, but we are among those who will be watching it a week earlier than you guys. Wee!!