Nuffnang Ads

Oct 2, 2009

Bad luck failed? Recently, or should I say yesterday, was a lucky day. I think most of you would know of the quake that occured, so no need to explain more, if we include that, I believe its the 3rd time I was close (far) from it, close as in people within 500m radius felt the shock, far as in no one within 400km was dead due to it. What I'm trying to say is, although I've been near to the action thrice, but not one time did I felt it. Perhaps I'm to horizontal? The shake did not affect me? First time was about 3years ago, MMU Malacca ordered class to be cancel for the rest of the day due to the shock, but no one in our class know about it, since no one felt the shock. Upon changing class only we know what happen, seeing people zooming by, trying to flee. Second time was not too long ago, when we were in class in MMU Cyberjaya, residents of Cyberia experience the shock, but again, no one in class felt anything. And yesterday was the most recent event that took place, we were at home minding our own business when it happen, it was around 6.15pm, and we also did not notice any shock nor did our housemates. Condo residents which was just a stone throw away all rushed down stairs due to fear of the condo collapse. So I wonder, should I complain of never even felt it once, or should I be thankful?