Nuffnang Ads

Mar 2, 2010

Why my life fails so miserably!!

I was so damn pissed at the big fat bitch of FOM Cafe, your food ain't that nice, you have received complains numerous times (it still bizzares me why Admin or BU not taking any actions against her tyrant actions!!), but you are still the same. there are two things in which really pissed me off, I knew she overcharge people all these while, and thus I have been avoiding FOM Cafe for more or less one year.

When the price is shown to you, that is the price you pay, so imagine I was waiting her to key in all the figures, then she turned her calculator to me showing me the amount I have to pay, I purposely waited till she turned it then only told her what drinks I order, then she took her calculator back and pressed again, the total was RM3.40, which is pretty fair for me since I took maggi with egg and Limau Ais (Chilled Lime Juice).

Then I reached into my wallet and getting 40cents out of my pouch to pay, I paid RM50.40, so logically she should accept my money and pay me back RM47 right, NO!! Instead of taking my money, she freakingly took back her calculator and start pressing again, and god knows how, now the total is RM4.30. I was like WTF WTF WTF!!! But since there was tons of people queueing, I decided to just shut the FnCK nP and move along, soon my friend joined me and I asked him how much was his since what he took was the exact same thing as mine except he don't have drinks. His plate cost RM4.00!! Wanna see the difference?

MINE


My Friend's plate


Just because he took about 20-30% more maggi than me, it cost him RM4.00 when mine was RM4.30 include a drink, which was supposed to be RM3.40 in the first place. 

Then my friend mentioned he saw someone inside taking a mountain of rice, so we pay attention to that guy and his friend (we assume they are new students, which in the end we guessed right), we couldn't see how much did it cost for his friend, but for that guy, it cost him RM9.00 (without Drinks)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want to know what he took? A mountain of RICE, ONE VEGE, ONE PIECE OF CHICKEN BREAST!! And probably some gravy to go with the rice. Why we know its RM9, because he was holding a piece of 







and all he got back was a piece of 










So you do the Math.

Upon joining his table of friends, he was pissed off, yelling and cursing etc with his friends. Before we left, we made it a point to pass by their table just to get a peek on the food that he took, no matter how we look at it, at most it should cost RM6, RM7 is really pushing it, but RM9!! WTFFF

So issues of the day
1) RM3.40 can be suddenly changed into RM4.30 just because I paid using an RM50

2) Slightly increase in portion and the price has increased by a lump

3) Extra rice + vege + chicken breast = RM9.00