Nuffnang Ads

Jun 22, 2009

13 can mean so many things. Friday the 13th, 13 ghost, Human Chromosome 13, my jersey number is 13, and of course, 13 more days upon surprise revealing. But what to do? Make action? Make gift? Make baby? Get flower? I do wanna get a uber huge bear! But the $$ is more than RM300, shit, why can't I get Bill Gates to be my step-dad. Hi dad, can I have a few hundred? Sure, here, take a few k('000). YAY!!! K, lets stop dreaming, the only K I would get won't end with three o at the back, it will only end with one, which is K. O. ok? so lets stop dreaming. What about flowers? Will cost a fortune as well, and won't last that long, but she loves it, maybe she will settle with one. Haha. Should I bring her somewhere? To a hotel and Make baby? Haha, of course not la, just to enjoy and relax, get the scene and enjoy the moonlight perhaps? Have a nice steak, and soda, since someone can't handle alcohol. Then head to a pub for coca-cola/pepsi/orange and play pool. Walk by the seaside while swatting mosquito, *smack, theres one on your cheek! But seriously, what to get and what to do? Something which will cost below RM80. Steak for two cost up to RM50. RM30 le? Flower RM10. RM20 le? Pool and etc RM15. RM5 le? Condom!!!!