Nuffnang Ads

Jun 19, 2009

Was surfing the net looking for food recipe, instead, I stumbled upon vkeong.com, and my, how I loved it, a lot of food introduced is not too far away from where I am and where me and Jo (gf) hang out. Today I can't wait to go test one of the food mentioned, which is the 'Nasi Lemak Ayam Berempah', I know I'm a little slow, but at least I found a food blog which is useful! Its a little pass 4 and when it hits 5, I'm saying bye to the office and HI to the fragrances of the Fried Chicken! I think its about 5minute drive from office, since the office is located near 'Ming Chu and Dai Ga Lok hawker center'.. Hopefully I am right about the place, or else it will be such a bummer.. Below are pics not taken by me but stolen from one of the post, if you want to read it, click here.