Nuffnang Ads

Jul 2, 2009

BUSTED

Finally she found out about it. Yay, now she knows, lolz. But will there be any changes to the plan? Hopefully she won't overtake it la, if she really want to overtake it then this year let her do lo... Haha... Now, if plan is still intact, I wonder what movie should we watch? Transformers for anniversary? A three year anniversary! Don't seem right, but if I don't use this chance to watch, then I won't have a chance to watch anymore lo! Have to go pirate pirate d. But I want good sound sys! If possible THX! Or I can wait my dad get the original pirate type, quality superb, then use his DTS system to watch. But then I would have to wait for so long long long long. I want it now, just like how I want to eat my SK nasi lemak now. Its not really that nice la, but I like nasi lemak, the taste is somewhat missing, maybe due to the plain white rice and not the pandan/ginger and coconut milk rice(nasi lemak). The sambal too is not the type I really like, but I still like it la, but what makes me go back to it is the convenience of it (on route with my usual route back home) and the smell of the chicken with tons of spices. And I am always his first customer, well, it was true since last two weeks, I visit his stall once a week started two weeks ago, and this week today, will be my third occasion of eating his nasi lemak for dinner. yummy!!