Nuffnang Ads

Aug 4, 2009

Yet another tired day at work... Why aren't I surprise that I am sleepy/tired again in office. Maybe should have came back to Cyberjaya from the Malacca trip a little earlier. Well, had tons of fun while in Malacca, but can't find the time to post the stuff yet. This time my assignment needs a more concrete evidence. Something where I really have to put some effort into. Not just by giving my brainy twist like what I do usually. This time, I gotta go look for a few hundred, or maybe a few thousand online directories for unipages.com to be listed on. And from that, a tiny portion will be used as featured links. In other words, paid! Really tired, wanna snooze awhile, wanna surf the net, blog and game. But I have a colleague here. So no can't do, need to look a little hardworking, since this week I too need to work since I took Monday off already. Now my mind is dozing off yet again. Swishhhhhhhh................................