Nuffnang Ads

Aug 1, 2009

Another day at work, today there is another guy here, and he is sitting in Jemmy's seat. Jasbir said he is an old/new worker, so I guess there will be one extra guy in the office from now on. Makes it harder for me to blog and do my things now. The old/new thing actually means that he was with Unified Advertising when this whole gig kicked off, when they were doing the printed version. Now he is back I don't know why and I'm not gonna ask, 2more months than I'm leaving, so lets just open one eye and close one eye, open both ear and perform well! Really tired, slept at 1am, Elmo was disturbing my slumber in the middle of the night, there was a bunch of bitches terrorizing the whole area around 6am (read more at Angry!!!) and can't really sleep after that. Then presentation/discussion awhile more, followed by two hour drive back to Malacca (on the Malacca trip with Elmo), I think I will take a nap when I hit Malacca later.