Nuffnang Ads

Oct 26, 2010

I know the movie isn't out yet in Malaysia, but lets just say I was in Mid Valley last night watching it!

And this is what I got for going there yesterday.

No, its not just a silver brick, its a

No, it ain't a pencil case! Have you guess it?

Its a Pen-like screwdriver. I wonder do they use these for robberies? Oppsss, lets not spoil it for you who haven't watch it yet.

Though this was not the thing that I wanted, lets just quote from the movie, can't really remember the exact line, but it goes something like this: 'We're Takers'

This was my pass, I believe you can watch this movie starting on the 28th October 2010.
And somehow its my number, 13, even my MMU (Cyber) Jersey is 13, as well as my old And One Jersey.

Ok, I was fortunate enough to be invited by Nuffnang to join this premier

So thanks Nuffnang for the ticket but so-so only for the gift

These were  among the other gifts, though I don't see where my gifts fall under.
- 5 x Limited Edition Takers Laptop Sleeve
- 5 x Limited Edition Takers Belt Looped Key Holder
- 5 x Limited Edition Takers Travelling Clock


Ok, enough with the above, now lets get into the movie. the star line-up is very very good: 
Matt Dillon, Paul Walker, Idris Elba, Jay Hernandez, Micheal Elay, Tip "T.I" Harris, with Chris Brown and Hayden Christensen.

Alright, if you are like me, most likely the only name that stood out was Paul Walker from Fast and Furious, and Chris Brown. Hehe.

The whole movie revolves around thieves, not your ordinary thieves, these bunch are high profile type, they hit fast and hard, does their research properly and they are brilliant, especially how they escaped on the FEDCAL heist! Well, how did they managed to escaped from a heist in a building which they have disabled the lift, you gotta go watch it.

My conclusion is that this movie is good, real good, though predictable but it is still a good movie to be enjoyed. 

The story is nice with a rather similair ending to the first fast and furious. Hehe. Thats all, for more, go read other review that might reveal more, I will just say that, reading anymore and it will spoil the movie for you.