Nuffnang Ads

Feb 16, 2011

Oh, how I wish to just disappear from the office, well, I can do that now, I can make a a phony client whom I 'have' to meet, but there is basically nothing to do now. Getting dealers, the problem is, the company don't even have a proper product, let alone the pricing and specs. What if the dealer would like to make an order, do I tell him that we are still in the midst of acquiring the products? But for how long I can say that. Dealers has been pissed off, at me, but its not my fault, if there are products, I will gladly deliver it to you, the issue is I was requested to show you those brochures and seal the deal, and I was expecting the company to place an order early last month and receive the product by mid of this month. But until now, there is still no orders placed, sales staff are getting blame for not getting sales, but how to sell when there is nothing to sell. An easy answer by them is sell what we have, let dealer order what we don't. How on earth will they trust us when they would need to place an order, I mean you have tons of competitor, and your product ain't the cheapest, the best, in fact it is always out-dated, expensive, ugly and faulty! Why order for  such a thing and wait for a month+ when they can go get it from the competitors within an hour!

zzz