Nuffnang Ads

Jul 23, 2009

Now that my colleague is back, can't really do the things I did before. But at least if there is someone at the door, I might not have to go get it. Well, not like I have anything to do, at most I am busy only 3days a week, exclude Saturdays of course, Saturdays are for discussions and/or presentation. Normally the task given to me can be done in one or two days, but I spilt it into three to four days, just to make it easy for me, so I can have time doing it. It some how is more effective my findings when I prolong the time of research. But would that be an excuse for delaying work? Beats me, since I am always able to perform the task before each Saturday! So I can continue what I am doing and do it nicely. The problem came to my mind today that, upon launching, what else am I suppose to do? There is practically nothing left to do, or maybe he will get something for me to do. Well, eventually I will know it sooner or later. Why fuss about it now, I won't get anywhere if I make a fuss now, even if I do get somewhere, its pointless, so there are times when you should just wait it out and relax! So hopefully I am able to relax too after the lauch.