Nuffnang Ads

Jul 24, 2009

They say a picture tells a million words, or maybe a thousand words, but have you ever thought that in this modern world that a picture is actually telling a million/thousand lies instead? Or maybe the "word"s signifies truth and lies as well! Have you ever thought how muscular a guy is or how pretty a girl looks on a picture? I mean, it got to be a total stranger to make sense. You see this person as very cool, but when you see him, gosh, you feel like slapping yourself for believing he is actually cool (childish), the fact that he was having a cold when the picture was taken added some effects etc. Or have you ever seen how those pretty/sexy/cute/goldfish size eye girls looks like without the makeup? You can rest assure that all girls look pretty much the same without makeup. What I'm actually trying to make sense of is, those ugly betty are normally the ones who are categorized as hot babes on the web, will the average girls are labeled as average/non-party/non-makeup girls. But in fact, the average girls can and will look prettier than the 'hot babes' when both parties wear makeup, even without makeup, the average girls looks better than the ugly betty ("hot" babes). But of course there are those really hot girls la. As for me, I look horrendous on a photo which I believe in order to make it look anywhere near the borderline of hot/hunky/handsome, I would require to hire Hollywood class photoshoping skills which will cost me a fortune, and thus I resorted into not taking any pictures, and I practically destroyed all the mirror in the house. Hehe **Lucky my Elmo is slightly better compared to the average girls, and she don't really need to make up to look good, whats more, she has a splendid body where most girls will kill for. Her height, her body, her b**b.. Haha